Photos - Upgrade under the camper top | Squat the Planet

Photos Upgrade under the camper top

kylethree8

Reaction score
Been sleeping with out a platform till now, ran across some free lumber and started to build something that hopefully will turn out atleast semi cozy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 304
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 287

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
nice work... and now your nest to the window if you wanna have a smoke or wake up and hollar at people walking by in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: kylethree8

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i like that setup, out of curiosity, what kind of truck do you have? would you recommend camping in a truck like this to others? i'm thinking about doing a similar setup if i can find something that is reliable.

kylethree8

Reaction score
@Matt Derrick The truck is a 1997 Chevy s10, it's a small truck, I'd for sure recommend it, you can pick them up pretty cheap and they get pretty good MPG. (Mines getting about 28 per gallon highway, having a manual transmission helps with that..) Parts are relitivly easy to find but not the cheapest. The vehicle is fairly easy to work on by yourself if your slightly mechanically inclined but with the help of YouTube you can learn anything though..

Once I get my full build done I plan on posting some detailed pictures and a general how to. the set up I am doing is very simple and will not be costly at all.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads