Tulsa Hub Earn a bike program | Squat the Planet

Tulsa Hub Earn a bike program

Syntaxerror

Reaction score
Just found this...

Adult Cycling Empowerment

A.C.E. is our signature Adult Earn-A-Bike Program. The only program of its kind in the state of Oklahoma, A.C.E. has helped over 800 adults gain reliable transportation, human powered. We provide 1000+ additional low-or-no-cost repair services annually for our ACE and low-income riders.

Our program serves people experiencing homelessness and chronic or temporary financial distress who lack reliable transportation.

Participants earn a bicycle, lock, and helmet through attending two classes -- bike maintenance and riding safety. Because we value time and talent (skills) as much as treasure (money), people may perform work-trade hours if they are unable to pay for program costs.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
That's cool is this a new program? Seems like Tulsa been popping up the last couple years. Been getting a Nola vibe from all the street vendors showing up. This was a couple years back i passed through found out i kinda dig it there.

Syntaxerror

Reaction score
That's cool is this a new program? Seems like Tulsa been popping up the last couple years. Been getting a Nola vibe from all the street vendors showing up. This was a couple years back i passed through found out i kinda dig it there.

Yeah, seems to be new-ish I am not from here, a bit nomadic. Even though I’ve laid roots for a little while. Tulsa, is kinda turning into Austin, Tx. With everyone starting to focus on healthy life styles, Art culture, and food trucks lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads