Tucson AZ

Jaxxie

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm from NYC and am very new to traveling/ van dwelling. I'm currently in Tucson, AZ looking for some friends to do hoodrat shit with. My hobbies include; drinkin, drawin, playing music (currently learning UKE) hiking, chillin with my dogs, drinking whilst doing the aforementioned activities, IMHO i'm quite the down ass bitch. would like any form of company, we will have fun so let's be friends

TMG51

Reaction score
I'm currently in SoCal and will be bouncing between here and AZ before traveling further off in the summer. Are you with a vehicle or trying to bum it out of Tuscon?

D

Deleted member 14481

Right now, I'm in Boston and Providence. I plan on heading west in Summer or Fall. Minneapolis, then the west coast. If I don't get to the west coast by winter I'll probably go back to New Mexico/ Arizona instead, and hit the coast in warm weather next year. Do you have a route or are you random?

Jaxxie

Reaction score
I'm currently in SoCal and will be bouncing between here and AZ before traveling further off in the summer. Are you with a vehicle or trying to bum it out of Tuscon?
Living in a dodge ram van at the moment, staying here until it becomes unbearably hot then I'll be headed north. Are you in a vehicle?

Reactions: todd

Jaxxie

Reaction score
Right now, I'm in Boston and Providence. I plan on heading west in Summer or Fall. Minneapolis, then the west coast. If I don't get to the west coast by winter I'll probably go back to New Mexico/ Arizona instead, and hit the coast in warm weather next year. Do you have a route or are you random?
Kinda have a route....mostly random though....once it gets too hot here in Tucson I'm headed north, maybe to Portland OR

TMG51

Reaction score

Jaxxie

Reaction score
Team Ram. Me too. I bet mine's bigger though.

Take a look at a couple threads of mine to get an idea of what I do.
https://squattheplanet.com/threads/new-member-full-time-traveler.26431/
https://squattheplanet.com/threads/this-weekend-from-slab-city.26677/
oh damn I see you've got the height I wish I had on my van. well either way mine is loaded with amenities as well, ive installed a solar panel on top and have a bed frame that fits my queen size tempurpedic matress (I cut 10inches off to make it fit) I have a generator that ive never used and a little propane stove and a pantry :) I am homeless by choice as well.

Reactions: todd and Jet Jaguar
D

Deleted member 14481

I'm looking to head west soon, due to a change of plans (but that could change, too). Maybe I'll see you on the road.

Jaxxie

Reaction score
Are you moving around the city? Or are you parked somewhere and camping out?
From Sunday to Tuesday im on BLM land in south tucson camping out and the rest of the week I can be found in Walmart parking lots, on park benches, or hanging under some trees with my dogs.
I am loving the little white pup in your pic, I have a grey little dog that looks similar

CT I

Reaction score
From Sunday to Tuesday im on BLM land in south tucson camping out and the rest of the week I can be found in Walmart parking lots, on park benches, or hanging under some trees with my dogs.
I am loving the little white pup in your pic, I have a grey little dog that looks similar
Reid Park is good. Plenty of shade and it's pretty big. It's in mid town. Thanks she's a Maltese.

keeluhATV

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm from NYC and am very new to traveling/ van dwelling. I'm currently in Tucson, AZ looking for some friends to do hoodrat shit with. My hobbies include; drinkin, drawin, playing music (currently learning UKE) hiking, chillin with my dogs, drinking whilst doing the aforementioned activities, IMHO i'm quite the down ass bitch. would like any form of company, we will have fun so let's be friends

def common terms. into similar activities. like to make uke sound like a gurgling bass or a derrange wet symphony
A main flip flop is imm in pdx,OR rn: (healthcare) but consistent dream plans of being in tucson/la
~~no vehichle but oggling, vascillate b/w lil camper van/motorcycle rogue but really mostly ride whatever, love doggies but none of my own rn.
planning southbound for next month or so:::-
mayb our paths cross

Reactions: todd and Jaxxie

Jaxxie

Reaction score
def common terms. into similar activities. like to make uke sound like a gurgling bass or a derrange wet symphony
A main flip flop is imm in pdx,OR rn: (healthcare) but consistent dream plans of being in tucson/la
~~no vehichle but oggling, vascillate b/w lil camper van/motorcycle rogue but really mostly ride whatever, love doggies but none of my own rn.
planning southbound for next month or so:::-
mayb our paths cross
I would love to hear a bassy uke! I just tried moving and tuning some strings to make my acoustic guitar sound like a bass and it sounds pretty cool too. ill be here in Tucson for a few more months and then I'm headed up north to OR for the summer (pretty ironic) definitely message me when you head out this way and van life is the way to go, very comfy and rather convenient also very easy to adapt to especially since its always warm here in Tucson and it never friggin rains (from what I've noticed).

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads