Tucson, Air-ee-zona

Angus

Reaction score
Hey ya'll,
Ma' names Angharad or some people sadly call me Angie. In the warmer months I run around the country in zig-zaggy patterns correcting peoples grammar, makin' fun of people crappin' out their mouths about Anarchism and how much they hate the country that has allowed them to be such spoiled brats, befriending friendly police officers and sailing eggshell boats in little park ponds. Now I have a little pooch with big donkey ears and a propensity for eating underwear, too.
I was goin' to write down a bunch of stuff on my profile, but my hand's all achy from kneading dough as often as I have been and I should probably go get my shit ready to leave!
Hollah!

Elijah

Reaction score
Whats up, I am in the northeast right now but plan on heading to Tucson, than Phoenix, on my way to Flagstaff. Got some friends there that I met in a psychedelic trance show in Illinois in 08'. I'm not sure if I will be flying solo or not yet but I am positive I can help out with someplace to crash in Flagstaff for a week or two, and then from there I am headed to Santa Monica. Not sure if this will help, but I am always looking for a road dog to help in unfamiliar territory (coming from West Virginia)

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be in Phoenix tomarrow sometime. if you wanna meet up I'm down. not sure where I'm had after phoenixx, but I'm always down for travel partners.

Angus

Reaction score
Sorry ya'll, I'm already in Louisiana. Have fun in the desert, drink lots of water and watch out for all of the plant and animal species that are out to hurt you- there's lots!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads