Trying to find our place in this world | Squat the Planet

Trying to find our place in this world

K

KrazyDaisy

Hello, my names Danielle and the goofy looking guy in my pic is Shawn. He's been traveling since he was 16, I've been traveling since I was 18. I'm 32 and he's 24 now and still can't find the right place with our without the right people. I'm an artist by trade. Doing design work for small businesses and flash art for tat shops. I sail, snowboard, skate and have outdoor wilderness survival training.He's a salesperson and has medical training. Currently we're living in our car and traveling in socal (where I'm from originally) we're looking for other people like us. Friends, travelers, couches that may be available, fun stuff to do.He actually told me about this site and I joined instantly, because everyone seems super awesome so far. Hope everyone is safe and happy.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to STP.

I like the your title to this thread...

"Trying to find a place in this world", something a lot of us are trying to do... ya.

I like art... got a soul for it... at least you should have seen my stuff back in 5th grade lol... plaster sculpture and those scratch boards...:)

GOod luck.

Last edited:

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
if yer ever in the bay area.. particularly east bay, hit me up..

if yer car runs good & you want to road trip fir a day or 2, i'm down to fill yer tank however much, & feed us all to shit.. i'mworking a decent job, making enough to get a boat.. hopefully that will happen before too long, but if the job goes for more than a few months, i'll work it to the max..

in any case, hit me up & we'll roll for the short-term..

hope yer well..

C

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm in SoCal ... be cool to meet you two. I'm in Ventura if ur near by send me a message. I've kinda been stuck here for a few years and it'd be cool to meet some travelers. I'm living at my boyfriends house now...did car living for a few years on n off.
But yah I'm an artist too! Maybe we can have an art sesh!

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads