Trip | Squat the Planet

Trip

saul

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm planning a trip from California to Peru and I'll be passing by Mexico and it's the only country ima bit concerned about passing through since I know it's pretty dangerous does anyone know which would be the safest way to get from Mexico to Guatemala

Cam3J

Reaction score
Haha. If you're a situationally aware person, you're good. I've backpacked through every state in Mexico solo. From my experience, you're gonna run into more dangerous shit in the U.S. than Mexico. You'll prob be given more rides and invited into more homes for dinner there than you ever will be here in the states. Don't believe everything you read on the internet

paradisefound

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm planning a trip from California to Peru and I'll be passing by Mexico and it's the only country ima bit concerned about passing through since I know it's pretty dangerous does anyone know which would be the safest way to get from Mexico to Guatemala

Mexico is far safer than people say. I have been living in a "dangerous" part of Mexico for over 10 years. I love it here.

Reactions: saul

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads