Traveling Ideas?

andwhoareyou

Reaction score
Looking to do some traveling, don't know how long for, but would ideally like to do it as cheaply as possible, with minimal risk (so avoiding train hopping). Currently, I'm on Vancouver Island.
Looking for suggestions on where to go during the summer, cheap places to stay etc.
also, has anybody had any luck earning the odd bit of money while traveling?
(sorry in advance if this isn't an appropriate place to post this/I'm half asleep)

menu

Reaction score
all of these questions can be answered if you read up on the threads. and yeah this should be in the introductions part

GutterGrayse

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Ideally, staying in the northern side of the country is best in the summer, south for the winter. Some people are ballsy and go backwards. I did that for a year, nearly killed me. But exhilarating!
There's huckleberry picking in Whitefish Montana in the summer time, fishing in Alaska is also a popular summer money hustle. Besides that most hoppers and hikers I know get trimjobs (mary jane) or work with the circus. heh.

Good luck to ya! Cheers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads