traveling folk

henry

Reaction score
name is henry and i m traveling for a while around this country.
from ohio but i just want to see what is still free in this country and it could be a lot cause there are still free things to see.
trying to get in this time of the yer to go north of Sacramento to have a look if i can find some gold just for the fun of it.
i have never done it before .
and oh yeah my bucket list of to do things is very big so i have a lot of years to do those things

Reactions: Mankini and Kal

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Very cool to check off those ideas/plans off the bucket list (ha I seem to just add more ...) And have fun!

Reactions: Kal

angerisagift

Reaction score
name is henry and i m traveling for a while around this country.
from ohio but i just want to see what is still free in this country and it could be a lot cause there are still free things to see.
trying to get in this time of the yer to go north of Sacramento to have a look if i can find some gold just for the fun of it.
i have never done it before .
and oh yeah my bucket list of to do things is very big so i have a lot of years to do those things
with the drought in Cali. gold prospecting 4 fun has really picked up as a new hobby

Reactions: Mankini and Kal

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to the StP family!

Enjoy all this site has to offer and you'll never want for adventure.

Safe travels and good luck!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey there Henry - I just took off the Resources tag on your thread as I read the resources as having a resource and not an introduction. :) However - I hope you find a couch surfing possibility either here or from the other resource I sent you. :) Good luck!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads