translation needed

trash diver

Reaction score
Ok this may have been covered in another post, but i have a female friend who smiles warmly at me when she sees me. She also laughs at my jokes and tells me i always make her smile. I am a little embarrassed to ask this but i just want everyones opinion. Should i try to take the next step, or is she just being friendly?(confused)

Rancho

Reaction score
Ok this may have been covered in another post, but i have a female friend who smiles warmly at me when she sees me. She also laughs at my jokes and tells me i always make her smile. I am a little embarrassed to ask this but i just want everyones opinion. Should i try to take the next step, or is she just being friendly?(confused)
Uhm yes

E

Earth

If a woman smiles at me, I immediatly retreat.
Learned my lesson well from the last one who did, who I acted upon just as you are thinking of doing.
Run my boy, RUN !!

bicycle

Reaction score
What are you waiting for, go do something with her xD

K

Kim Chee

Discuss this with your penis and then do the exact opposite of what he says, she will either appreciate your lack of leg humping behavior or want you more than any other man she has ever laid eyes upon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads