Tramping Values

hockey2217

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am working on a graduate thesis about traveling lifestyles as an alternate life choice to American capitalist ideologies and would greatly appreciate any responses to the questions below!
If anyone is interested in participating in an interview about their experiences please let me know!

What are some reasons why y'all chose to hit the road?

Are there any cultural, political, or economic values you abandoned? What kinds?

Are there any new values you developed in your travels? What are they?

Reactions: VikingAdventurer
K

Kim Chee

Oooooh! I'm interested!

I am all for participating in interview with you (pm me) and can answer your questions in this thread then.

btw: thank you for taking an interest in the community.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
PM me - I have a few people I've pointed out to questions such as these. :) And yes thank you for taking an interest in the community. :)

wanderwhy

Reaction score
wow...that's weird. I'm also working on a graduate project on this EXACT TOPIC currently, though my final product will be a documentary film instead of a thesis. Good luck, I'm currently in the literature review portion and won't get to interviews, observation, filming and traveling myself until this summer.

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads