TOTALLY spanged without meaning to!

angerisagift

Reaction score
Now that's a spange.
it was pretty epic, brother. it started with her being in Pensacola earlier that year and i says that next time let me know bcuz i would just hitch to Pensacola from Melbourne and then next day or 2 day( i think) i got an email with an eTicket from Delta. it was surreal at the time

Reactions: Jaguwar

JWieger

Reaction score
Website
www.pepmaster.weebly.com
When I used to work as a street performer in Vegas last year for a little while me and a friend stopped at a In-and-Out burger on the way to my camp spot, as he went in to get some food, I sat outside at one of the tables. Had a Brit couple come over and ask me how I was doing, if I was homeless, gave them my story, then they gave me $40.

angerisagift

Reaction score
When I used to work as a street performer in Vegas last year for a little while me and a friend stopped at a In-and-Out burger on the way to my camp spot, as he went in to get some food, I sat outside at one of the tables. Had a Brit couple come over and ask me how I was doing, if I was homeless, gave them my story, then they gave me $40.
nice. random acts of kindness r AWESOME!!!!!

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
One time my friend and I were sitting on the sidewalk outside a bakery waiting for another friend when a woman came out of the bakery and asked "Do you want a cupcake?" My friend and I were kind of confused but we said sure and she gave us a cupcake. Good times.

angerisagift

Reaction score
One time my friend and I were sitting on the sidewalk outside a bakery waiting for another friend when a woman came out of the bakery and asked "Do you want a cupcake?" My friend and I were kind of confused but we said sure and she gave us a cupcake. Good times.
SWEEEEEEEET!! i did it today with this homeless dude( well assuming it is sunny as fuck and wearing like a sweater shirt and a jacket and abackpack/sleeping pad) bought my new buddy a rodeo burger at BK

Reactions: Jaguwar

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Just remembered another time I got a kickdown without asking. I used to work for a marketing company stapling posters onto telephone poles. One day while I was out postering, a woman came up to me and said "Would you accept two dollars?" I thought she was trying to buy one of the posters from me so I said "For?" She shrugged and said "I don't know, beer or food or something." and handed me two dollars. It was super weird because I was obviously working and was in a neighborhood full of people flying signs for money and food and she gave me money and told me to use it for beer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads