this place i foun' on the intranet fer hobos

Reaction score
hi ma name is earth muffin. ma real name is dumpsterneedle but i go by earthmuffin to spite my mother-sister who named me dumpsterneedle to spite her mother-aunt. anyways i cum from a long line of blue coller workin' class women and a longer line of pussy whipped immigrant men.... starvin artist types, yu no. i run away to join the circus cupple years ago but the circus wudnt have me onna count of that ther a bunch a trained college-attendended degree havers and ther boss works in an office somewheres and ain't ever been to a real circus. so anywise i been justa goin to them "rainbow gatherins" cuz they got that free food and i like them mammas that are harrier then me cuz it remines me of my sister-mamma back home. i can't say where ma home is cuz well thats anuther story. for the ladies i'll say ima good lookin man and a'm real good at lyin thru ma teeth so thatll probly help our potential relationship when we get to that arguin stage a cupple days in, onnna count of that hwisky tung i inherited frum ma pa.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads