this is my introduction,thanks,much appreciation | Squat the Planet

this is my introduction,thanks,much appreciation

themoonisabuoy

Reaction score
I apologize for threading in seek of a ride before my introduction. My name is Yacovii,im 29 years old,romanchial gypsy and scottish but American. Im a mute,a poet,a gardener,specifically flowers.. i like to study permaculture,homesteading,religion,spirituality,philosophy,im also a light worker,specializing in removing pain through the feet. I enjoy the nonprofits,homeless people,animals and others like myself. i have traveled around quite a bit,recently was in NYC for 2 years,specifically Bedstuy Brooklyn and Harlem,prior to that Boulder,CO-Paducah,KY-Norman,OK-Saint Augustine,FL. Im currently in Granite City,Illinois which is in the metropolitan area if Saint Louis,MO. i have a megabus ticket going to Chicago on the 29th of March but hoping i can find a way out sooner since im in a strange situation. Not only do i seek rides but also places to crash,showers and traveling friends.

Gibbyotrl

Reaction score
Hello, I am a newbie to this sight but saw your info and places of travel. I was born in Paducah and there as youngster then jumped the river to southern Illinois. Finally ended up in Decatur in high school and several years after. I have traveled all over the state and very familiar with Granite City and St. Louis area, also Chicago, but tend to stay in smaller communities. God speed to you and happy travels
Gibby

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads