this is me introducing myself to the community

eurekascastle

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
my name's erica and tramping around the states is what i do best but due to the current bun in my oven that'll have to change to rubbertrampin'. it'd be nice to know who does it and especially who the hell does it with kids! needin' some inspiration yahhh i can't have this kid grow up to conform to the way society wants him to be. he needs to know the road and that life doesn't have to revolve around money ... and television.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i don't have any kids, or know any rubber trampers that do, but I did travel around in a school bus for 2 years, so if you need any advice on that front, let me know :)

Don Z

Reaction score
I'm new to dis here website- but IMO I'd probably "hang up the shoes" like a boxer retires his gloves- With a kid-

But that might just be my opinion talkin. Where I'm at now, you could get CPS called on ya if someone happened to walk by and see you sleepin in your car with a kid...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
almost everyone in this thread doesn't have an avatar. that's annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: eske silver

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i dont know alot about computers iwas lost for a while how do i put a picture from my email to this ihave some more on facebook but my friend put them off their phone to the computer i haveno idea how anyone want to give me a step by step email to here (if youhave the time)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
an avatar is the image that appears next to your posts. usually a picture of yourself or something like that.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i still dont know how to put a up a pic. maybe tommorow, but im trashed in all of them, maybe ill take some new ones,how do i put up a post my grandfather greatgreat is robinhood i want to know if people think shit like that follows through lineage good and bad with others who have certain lineage. only because if you think about it and how he lived its

Doc Road

Reaction score
my name's erica and tramping around the states is what i do best but due to the current bun in my oven that'll have to change to rubbertrampin'. it'd be nice to know who does it and especially who the hell does it with kids! needin' some inspiration yahhh i can't have this kid grow up to conform to the way society wants him to be. he needs to know the road and that life doesn't have to revolve around money ... and television.
Snap, thats wuts up! the only way for us to cure the insaneity is for us raise the lads,to love,lagh,and fear nothing. Much props to you,even if it just an idea,thats how you create whatever you want,in your mind first. As for the rubbertramping,that takes considerable planing your time and income. The way i see it the best way is growing,get your self to a tolerant state,the money is choice,70K a year,''without even trying'' some tell me. Im off to the bay myself,Okasterdam! Im serg,pleasd to meet you(sort of,right?),welcome to StP.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads