this is for you fest.

hkbenj

Reaction score
i posted about this on the ride board too, but i guess maybe it applies here as well. anyone planning on going to this is for you fest, in florida at the end of december? let me know, lets meet up down there. or, even better, travel there with me...im in the north east.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
does anyone have more info about this fest? id like to know more about it... oh, and i think your avatar is the most metal thing ive seen on here :)

Reaction score
I'm also heading to florida, and I'll probably be around for a while. Like Mattpist, I would also like to know more about this fest, and agree that the avatar is awesomely black-metal. Props on the corpsepaint.

Rise 609

Reaction score
The fest is December 28th,29th and 30th. It's gonna be at the Black Box Collective in Orlando, FL. It costs $15/ day.

The band list so far is:

THOUGHT CRUSADE, COLD SHOULDER, RAMMING SPEED, REPUBLICORPSE, CULT RITUAL, COKE BUST, SURROUNDINGS, WORLDS, SEASICK, LEGION, HELLDISTORT, FOUNDATION, PARTY TIME, ANS, HIGHLIFE, HELLKONTROL,
NO FRIENDS, CROSS EXAMINATION, THE TIMEBOMBS, BROWN SUGAR, POSITIVE NOISE, RIPSHIT, I HATE THIS, POISON X PLANET,
ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE, RELIGIOUS AS FUCK, RATIONAL ANIMALS,
THE HOLY CROWS, LEMURIA, SPECIAL PATROL GROUP, LIKE WOLVES,
DRAIZE, MEHKAGO NT, SHITSTORM, STREETCLEANER, DEEP SHIT,
COPTIC TIMES, LIE AND WAIT, SOUL CONTROL, MAMMOTH GRINDER,
I RISE, KHANN, TIME TO DIE, FLYING SNAKES, BAD YEAR , MEANTIME,
CONTROL DE ESTADO, MERKIT, BLACKBIRDS, LEARN NOTHING

tothewind

Reaction score
Where in the NE do you live? Im from Mass, and I think this would be a pretty righteous thing to travel to. Let me know if you want to arrange something.

hkbenj

Reaction score
i go to school in providence, RI, so that's where i am right now. but by the time we were getting ready to head down there, i'd be in or around new york city. i'm really down to travel with anybody it's just a question of how and when, so you/anybody who gets at me about this should try to let me know what they'd be up for in terms of how to get down there

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
is there a myspace/website for this?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads