Theme Songs?

steelcitybrew

Reaction score
A pair of brown eyes is a sweet song.

My favorite theme song has to be the A&W tuba theme song. Its my favorite song to hum when im walking. This song has gotten me though many many many hours.

I hope this gets stuck in some of your heads

-Ryan

crustpunk82

Reaction score
New Mexico song, johnny hobo and the freight trains

I'll be waiting in this parking lot,
and in my dreams, I am dirty broke, beautiful, and free.

My hands clenched in a fist, and my face in a smile, after hitching to many miles.

Nym

Reaction score
hurray for the riff raff-dance wit death.......beautiful song

Kal

Reaction score
U2 I still havn't found what I'm looking for. For some reason that song speaks to me.

Ridire

Reaction score

The second especially resonates with me. I'm always struggling with my sense of identity and self, distancing myself from an old persona and the life I had as I take more and more steps towards transitioning. I'm always kinda wondering what it means to be true to myself if I spent most of my life living a lie to make the people around me happy, what is actually me and what was placatory bullshit to keep my parents and the community from catching on, and whether or not it's worth starting from scratch because regardless of the authenticity or the intentions my memories still comprise who I am now as a person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4t7

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads