The StP Bandana Project | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

The StP Bandana Project

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
okay, so here's an update, with things arranged a bit better, and with the new A's and N's done by @ellilis :

Bandkerchief_StPversion.jpg

As you can see, thanks to ellilis the corner designs look much nicer now!

Right now I'm thinking about leaving the liquor bottles as-is, since i haven't really found anything that looks quite as good. I also like the sailboats a lot... so i might leave those on the corners and we'll fill in the blank spots with more symbols. can anyone recommend any?

@landpirate , i think a skull/crossbones would be good still, can you help me a find a vector art version that would fit?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Actually, right after I posted this, i found some pirate flag images that i thought were pretty cool, so i did this:

I like most of it so far, and it's finally starting to look a little more filled out. What do you think?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
okay, one more and i'm done for the day... i updated the hobo symbols to give them a more 'hand drawn' look:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Dig it, but with the caveat that it looks like a harbor with all them sailboats. Maybe a bicycle/motorcycle in the mix? Or/and a van/rv (I do see those roads on the borders)?

oh yeah, i have some bicycle ideas, i'll work on those next. i also might take the pirate out on the left top...

Reactions: snotpuck

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
small update for today. i'm thinking about getting rid of all but one of the boats, and filling in the blanks with more icons that represent different forms of travel.

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
Best one so far. Keep em coming!

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
I would like the one with squatter symbols in it if you would replace the anarchy symbols with something else.
I'm not a teenager anymore.

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
Wow I forgot I said I liked it the first time. Thanks Lady Bligh rum.

ellilis

Scavenger
Reaction score
Website
ellilis.tumblr.com
I think it's pretty tough to get it perfect for everyone, theres a lot of diversity with us here (which is great!) Some of us rubber tramp, some ride the rails, some prefer biking it or sailing, some love to drink, some never touch drugs or alcohol, etc. This seems like its coming along pretty good for being kind of a coming-together of the whole STP community. :)
Two thoughts: if we're taking out some sailboats, maybe throw in a dog for the literal-or-not road dog in its place? Or possibly bring back a dumpster or trash can? Just two thoughts, I'm happy to draw em up if needed.
Okay, I'm off my box now. ;)

Also that bike in the bottom is awesome

Reactions: Boneless

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads