The movie "kids"

kidbob

Reaction score
Anybody remeber this movie?
i watched it recently and got to wondering....
Do u think the dude at the end...who rapes that chick....
Do u think he ended up riding trains and like doin heroine and shit lol...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Never heard of it - LOL had to do some refined searches to dig through kiddie movies too hehe - but I found it on youtube - I have some viewing material this afternoon - thanks! :)

kidbob

Reaction score
Never heard of it - LOL had to do some refined searches to dig through kiddie movies too hehe - but I found it on youtube - I have some viewing material this afternoon - thanks! :)

That movie has been on my towatch list for yrs...got some good actors....i think it portaits a good likeness to how alot of ppl get tide up into the streets....but let me know about the ending...if they made a part 2 ..dude would be riding trains lol

Last edited by a moderator:

kidbob

Reaction score
Did u watch it yet?
whad u think!?

DaisyDoom

Reaction score
One of my favourite movies.

Justin Pierce, the actor, was actually arrested for heroine posession and killed himself at 25.
And Harold Hunter died from a "drug related heart attack"
Good movie portraying real shit... but nothing I want to watch again. It leaves like a nostalgic feel bad hopeless sort of feeling...nothing warm and fuzzy that's fo sho. And Gummo. That movie is just disturbing.

Reactions: watson

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads