Photos - The Faceless King (Bespoke 4" articulated action figure) | Squat the Planet

Photos The Faceless King (Bespoke 4" articulated action figure)

Deadfinger

Reaction score
Last week i was commissioned to make a custom 4in. action figure of this dudes D&D character (Lawful Good Paladin). Well... long story short, the guy canceled the order when i was already more than halfway done.
Ultimately i decided to salvage the work and turn it into something else.

There is still quite a bit of work to be done on it, but i'm pretty happy with the new direction and how it is turning out so far.
(Ignore the toothpicks and bolts in its legs, those are just temporary place-holder joints)

Materials used: leather, wood, copper, brass, aluminum, tin, gel superglue, j-b weld, acrylic paint, selenious and fluoboric acid (for blackening the aluminum), gold leaf, Dental floss, and a stone skull bead.

Points of articulation: neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands (mit-style), hips, knees, ankles, and the balls of the feet

Other info:
The chestplate is hollow (secret stash spot)
Hands, arms, legs, and feet are carved from recycled leather (layered with adhesives)

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads