News & Blogs The Country Grind - newspaper for rural punks (1 Viewer)

LostHobo

Rambler
There is a brilliant news paper for rural punks (but I guess this would also apply for squatter as well generally speaking). It's called The Country Grind and is made mostly in Manitoba but with contributors from all aver North America. All their stuff is released on PDF on their website, but folks can also subscribe for the paper form online

http://www.countrygrindquarterly.com

Also was wondering about where to post stuff on Gardening, farming and rural living, doesn't really fit in the wilderness section, nor the squatting one... Maybe a new section of it's own? ::angelic::

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
I'm going to move it to the People & cultures section as I think it will fit there. If anybody has a better idea, I'm open to your thoughts. I'm also going to give it a title that explains what the post is about. :)

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Now I have done that I'm not sure it was right...I agree there isn't really a section for rural living, farmsteading and all that business. Perhaps a new section would be a good idea. @Matt Derrick what do you think?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Now I have done that I'm not sure it was right...I agree there isn't really a section for rural living, farmsteading and all that business. Perhaps a new section would be a good idea. @Matt Derrick what do you think?
Yeah I was torn too as you were moving this here or having it being posted into the articles section. Matt will know, but for now - this is cool - and it's a very cool addition to the site too! Thanks @LostHobo !!!

Last edited:

BobbinGoblin

Pilgrim
Website
bobbingoblin.tumblr.com
There is a brilliant news paper for rural punks (but I guess this would also apply for squatter as well generally speaking). It's called The Country Grind and is made mostly in Manitoba but with contributors from all aver North America. All their stuff is released on PDF on their website, but folks can also subscribe for the paper form online

http://www.countrygrindquarterly.com

Also was wondering about where to post stuff on Gardening, farming and rural living, doesn't really fit in the wilderness section, nor the squatting one... Maybe a new section of it's own? ::angelic::
Good shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $20.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $20.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $20.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $20.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
jeresun