2016 Jamboree Thank you had fun

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer
D

Deleted member 16034

Yes, yes! Thank you all for being amazing people and for all the awesome memories. And a special shout out to @Cornelius Vango for hosting us all!

Also shout out to @zim @MolotovMocktail and Erik and Caroline for filling up my gas tank a few times and helping us get there. I don't think y'all know how helpful it was and how grateful I am for y'all.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yes, yes! Thank you all for being amazing people and for all the awesome memories. And a special shout out to @Cornelius Vango for hosting us all!

Also shout out to @zim @MolotovMocktail and Erik and Caroline for filling up my gas tank a few times and helping us get there. I don't think y'all know how helpful it was and how grateful I am for y'all.

@Geraldo so glad you made it, let us know how nola goes!

Naked Lilies

Reaction score
To echo everyone else, thank you to everyone so much, I had an amazing time at this year's jambo. And special thanks to @Cornelius Vango and @Caveman118 for opening up their home to all of us and being so patient and gracious as hosts. Also, thank you @Matt Derrick for organizing, @EphemeralStick for tirelessly tending bar, @sofarfromhome for facilitating the talent show and story contest (so awesome), @WanderLost Radical for puzzle time, and @stukovthetuna, @MolotovMocktail, @Mongo, and @exeb75 it was great to see all of you again. Plus it was great to finally meet @Tude, @zim, and @MuskRatt.

I know I'm forgetting tons of people, and that's because I'm terrible with names, let alone screen names (Nathan I'm sorry man but I can't for the life of me remember your screen name, but thanks to you and @creature for all the food), so apologies but it was great to meet, see, and kick it with you all and I hope to see everyone again out there and at next year's jambo.

The easy thing about my screen name is that it's the same as my real name :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads