Thank you had fun (1 Viewer)

Kal

Hobo
Many thanks to @Cornelius Vango for letting us party at the library. Thank you @Matt Derrick for this awesome website. And thanks to all the ones who showed up got to see old friends and made some new friends. Hope to see you all again.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

autumn

Lurker
Had a great fucking time, good to meet you @Kal.

Thanks to @MolotovMocktail for making the stickers possible with his sweet design, @Matt Derrick for being Matt and making the jambo possible, thanks to @Geraldo for the ride and the food, and @Cornelius Vango for hosting us all and making this possible. I had a great time and I'm glad I got to meet you all.

Oh, and thanks @EphemeralStick for pulling me out of your bush. Sorry buddy.

@DoctorApocalypse thanks for the rides into town and the subway, that was super sweet of you and I really appreciated it. The booze helped everything along I'm sure and I know everyone appreciated it

Thanks Danny, Jay, @Chaseur, and everyone whose user/names I can't remember.

Can't wait to see all of the pictures and videos!

Thanks @Mongo, I had a fucking awesome time in Mexico.

@creature good to finally meet you, you made half the weekend possible with all of that booze so a big thanks to you

I'm pleased you had a great time. I've moved this over to the jamboree section.
Your absence was definitely noticed, I hope you can make it next year :)

Last edited:

sofarfromhome

Wanderer
Hey it's Danny. Thanks for the shoutout yo! This weekend couldn't have been any better for me personally, I hope most everyone else feels the same! Everyone got schwilly and no one got hurt and we all sang songs and swapped stories and smoked way too many cigarettes! I can't wait to see everyone somewhere down the road and at the next one! If you're ever in San Diego hit me up!

Stiv Rhodes

Wanderer
It was great to meeting yall. Thanks to everybody who helped make it possible, especially Matt, Cornelius, Caveman, EphimeralStick and Creature, you guys rock. Thanks to all the great musicians, storytellers and cooks who kept the party jumpin. James S, I really appreciated the ride back to Oakland. Zim, Snorting Nitrons, it was fun riding with you.

Last edited:

DoctorApocalypse

Your friendly neighborhood supervillain
To echo everyone else, thank you to everyone so much, I had an amazing time at this year's jambo. And special thanks to @Cornelius Vango and @Caveman118 for opening up their home to all of us and being so patient and gracious as hosts. Also, thank you @Matt Derrick for organizing, @EphemeralStick for tirelessly tending bar, @sofarfromhome for facilitating the talent show and story contest (so awesome), @WanderLost Radical for puzzle time, and @stukovthetuna, @MolotovMocktail, @Mongo, and @exeb75 it was great to see all of you again. Plus it was great to finally meet @Tude, @zim, and @MuskRatt.

I know I'm forgetting tons of people, and that's because I'm terrible with names, let alone screen names (Nathan I'm sorry man but I can't for the life of me remember your screen name, but thanks to you and @creature for all the food), so apologies but it was great to meet, see, and kick it with you all and I hope to see everyone again out there and at next year's jambo.

autumn

Lurker
Hey it's Danny. Thanks for the shoutout yo! This weekend couldn't have been any better for me personally, I hope most everyone else feels the same! Everyone got schwilly and no one got hurt and we all sang songs and swapped stories and smoked way too many cigarettes! I can't wait to see everyone somewhere down the road and at the next one! If you're ever in San Diego hit me up!
Yeahyou were really driving the energy of the talent show. Sorry I missed the story telling contest but I heard it was pretty awesome. Thanks for being such a cool dude, you were definitely one of the people that made a huge difference.

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
I agree with everyone above. I had a great fucking time at the jambo. Thanks to @Cornelius Vango and Caveman for letting us party at your place. Thanks to @creature for keeping us fed and liquored up. Thanks to @sofarfromhome for MCing the talent show and storytelling contest. Special shout out to @Geraldo for driving my ass all the way from Portland and to Cricket, @WanderLost Radical, and @zim for being a great crew to travel with. Thanks to @Snorting Nitrons for being crazy enough to let me tattoo him. It was awesome meeting and hanging out with everyone. See you all next year!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chaseur Running DnD/Pathfinder at the Jambo 2016 Jamboree 21