ten thousand dollars

EastCoast315

Reaction score
I'd buy a 5 acre lot in Alaska (somewhere near valdez, good skiing), and would build a 10 x 10 doublewall hay insulated shack. Buy all new ski gear. And whatever was left would be saved for groceries and firewood.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gallons and gallons of rum to take on my sailing journeys for me and all my crew!

Pic relooted: the greatest cheap rum ever

monarch_dark_rum.jpg

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
With 10G's now I think I'd pay an armed guard to watch over select catch out spots of my choosing in California.

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
too bad about "buying land", id do it but because of property taxes youre basically always going to be a renter. This actually happened to me though which is funny, i got hit by a semi truck first day of my bicycle delivery job and they couldnt establish fault so i got 10k pip. i spent 2000 on new teeth 5000 on a boat for my dad, 2000 so my mom could move to charleston and the other k i traveled like a god for two months. today though id spend it on a hot air balloon and travel REAL old school!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads