Tell me your bucket list | Squat the Planet

Tell me your bucket list

Renegade

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I searched to see if this was already posted and didnt find anything. So tell me your bucket list, what sort of things do you wish to accomplish before The final curtain?

Mine

Start my own off the grid organic Farm
Instead of always working for other peoples farms.. and invite all my dirty friends and anyone chill to come live free..(you dont have to be dirty to come live there but it helps)

Go somewhere outside of america for the first time..: maybe Amsterdam (i know its a little over rated but who cares) and when i get there i will smoke copious amounts of fine marijuana with pretty ladies around me.

Start some type of program or shelter where i can help improve other peoples lives if they desire help.

I dont really have loads of ambition to do a lot of the normal things people put on their bucket lists.. thats pretty much it for me..i just wanna be free for the rest of my life.. your turn.

Reactions: ratscratch

6bummin6it6

Reaction score
Find bigfoot

Release a punk rock album.

Play a show opening for a really awesome band like the adolescents or something

Crack

Attend a black metal concert in norway

Learn to cultivate spores and grow my own magic mushrooms

One day id like to have my own recording studio.

Make and smoke hash with the natives in Nepal

And i would like to help the terminally ill gain the right to their own death. Physicians assisted suicide. I know I'll want it to be legal in my state when im old and suffering but my body just won't quit. All so hospitals and insurance companies can make money while you lay there in agonizing pain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

Reactions: Renegade

Renegade

Reaction score
Find bigfoot

Release a punk rock album.

Play a show opening for a really awesome band like the adolescents or something

Crack

Attend a black metal concert in norway

Learn to cultivate spores and grow my own magic mushrooms

One day id like to have my own recording studio.

Make and smoke hash with the natives in Nepal

And i would like to help the terminally ill gain the right to their own death. Physicians assisted suicide. I know I'll want it to be legal in my state when im old and suffering but my body just won't quit. All so hospitals and insurance companies can make money while you lay there in agonizing pain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using the Squat the Planet mobile app!
Awesome list I wanna catch big foot with u and do shrooms..:)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads