Tea Tree Oil

D

Deleted member 20975

Ive never heard of diatomaceous earth, i really want to check it out now. So a couple things ive learned that seem to fit here...
Spiders and probably some other bugs too dislike pepermint. A good essential oil can keep em out of your tents/boots/etc. I just recently heard essential oils you buy in shops are not actually meant for consumption at all though.
Ive heard but not actually tested listerine can be used as a bug spray. Get the regular shit so you dont smell like christmas. Dont chug the bottle before you spray yourself either. Though it could probably seep through your pores and repel bugs. Hmmm.
And burning spruce bows, all the good smelling greeny bits, and enveloping yourself in the smoke and scrubbing, rubbing yourself off actually cleanses yourself. Dont eat or tea that shit though. Some pines are good to drink i think.

Goldenvoid

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
The British soldiers in ww1 and ww2 would carry a personal med pack and it would have tea tree oil and honey. Used together to clean and dress most wounds.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads