Tattooery

derailed

Reaction score
Prolly a dumb idea cause I know it's illegal, but nevertheless...

I've been holed up this winter in PDX trying to get enough money to get my tattoo health certs. Oregon is fucked however, and it appears you need to attend college to get this shit done with, so in late May i'll be hitting the road again..this time with my machines and some ink. Throwing this out there in case anyone along my way wants to barter housing or beer for tattoo work, i've never charged money for tattoos, and if you got nothing I can deal with that too. Just looking for some work along my way to get to beets and then canada.

Just so you have an idea. I'm riding Roseville, CA, to Chicago, to Pittsburgh. And i'll be on the east coast for awhile, Philly, Baltimore, Richmond, Pittsburgh, NYC, and very probably Buffalo and Boston. I'll alslo be in Madison and Millwaukee for a week or so. If you're along that line I'd arrange a stop for sure.

some samples. some unfinished.

Tattoos - a set on Flickr

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

profile.php

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Do you travel with gloves/opticide/rubbing alcohol/barrier tape/clipcord sleeves/machine bags/dental bibs? What about disposable tubes? Or do you just travel with a huge autoclave that you plug in at people's houses so you can sterilize your equipment there? How do dispose of your needles? Or do you just reuse them?

My girlfriend is a professional tattoo artist, and the amount of safety and sterilization equipment she has to lug around with her would prohibit her from EVER "hitting the road and tattooing people along the way."

cxr - safety first

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads