sweet truck build

technotrash

Reaction score
I found this the other day, figured you guys might dig it
http://www.desktodirtbag.com/pickup-truck-camping/
the-ultimate-guide-to-pickup-truck-camping.jpg

last time i took a trip i was in a station wagon, and while i highly recommend that, i think a truck might afford me a little more privacy and stealth.

I'm going to get something like a 90's s10 or mazda or maybe a volkswagen and outfit it with something like this.

anyone else have cool truck stuff?
how about home-built campers?

Attachments

• the-ultimate-guide-to-pickup-truck-camping.jpg
    the-ultimate-guide-to-pickup-truck-camping.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,710
  • Useful
Reactions: East

East

Reaction score
Enjoyed exploring this article. There's a lot of great ideas to pull this off in a truck, which I haven't really looked into, though I would definitely consider it more in the future after reading this for solo travel. Right now I have my hands full with a conversion van, planning out the bed in the back because the bench isn't big enough for two. My last conversion was a bit too rusty to trust and had a handful of suspension problems so I sold it to my friend who is a bit more mechanically inclined than I am before upgrading. I'd like to go solar but I just don't have cash for that now unfortunately, most of my equipment is propane or 12v.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads