Supplements that help focus?? | Squat the Planet

Supplements that help focus??

A

AlwaysLost

Good to know!
Reason I'm asking is because I'm having trouble focusing on my artwork
Thank you!

Being an artist as well, I can relate to that. You might try Fish Oil too just make sure its from a high quality manufacturer. You want something you know is mercury free. Do you have any art posted I would love to see it?

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Being an artist as well, I can relate to that. You might try Fish Oil too just make sure its from a high quality manufacturer. You want something you know is mercury free. Do you have any art posted I would love to see it?

I do, if you look on my profile and search through the photos tab. I've posted my artwork and you can find it there.

I'de like to see yours art as well. Anything posted?

Fish oil... interesting... is it the omegas that help?

andi

Reaction score
Fish oil high in DHA can help brain function over time, yes. A really good company that makes supplements for the brain is called 3 Brains. Specifically the product "Cloud Nine" and "Brain Defense". Although, any of the products can help. You could find them in any health food store or vitamin shop.

• Useful
Reactions: PrisMiQue

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Fish oil high in DHA can help brain function over time, yes. A really good company that makes supplements for the brain is called 3 Brains. Specifically the product "Cloud Nine" and "Brain Defense". Although, any of the products can help. You could find them in any health food store or vitamin shop.

Thanks! I'm going to check this out for sure!!

salxtina

Reaction score
fsh oil and dmea, another fish-derived suppliment.... hell, just fish
good b-complex vitamins for energy, or foods rich in them
rhodiola rosaea if you can find it, one a those magic herbs like tulsi...

• Useful

Time4Change

Reaction score
I HIGHLY recommend the herbal supplement Kratom (white or green varieties)

Amazing for energy, focus, anxiety, relaxation (red varieties) and pain relief.

I can send you (and anyone else) a sample if you want to cover the shipping cost of 4-7$ (I used to run a Kratom distribution company)

Truely a miracle herb, I actually prefer it over cannabis now for my anxiety and energy (and I used to chain smoke joints)

Also B-Vitamin complex is excellent as well, as is the amino acid Theanine (it's in green tea, helps improve mental focus and clarity while reducing caffeine jitters and physical stimulation)

Here's a list if you wanna check it out, just shoot me a pm if any of you wanna try it out (and cover shipping)

• Useful
D

deleted user

Dietary supplement stores have alot of answers for sure. Had a roommate who turned me on to these supplements called "insane brainz". Caffeine pills are great. On a good day they can keep me drawing for at least 3 hours.

lots n lots of meth

Lol yeah their is of course meth and amphetamines. I've sat steady drawing for 12 hours plenty of times. But, it's draw backs are not worth it unless you're self disstructive and wanna deal with dehydration, disrupted circulation, addiction, a Swiss cheese brain, drawing a hand over and over again for 6 hours because, fuck scene, and plenty other down sides.

I'd think avoiding tv and social media, locking yourself away with your goal and avoiding sugar are key.

• Useful

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
I HIGHLY recommend the herbal supplement Kratom (white or green varieties)

Amazing for energy, focus, anxiety, relaxation (red varieties) and pain relief.

I can send you (and anyone else) a sample if you want to cover the shipping cost of 4-7$ (I used to run a Kratom distribution company)

Truely a miracle herb, I actually prefer it over cannabis now for my anxiety and energy (and I used to chain smoke joints)

Also B-Vitamin complex is excellent as well, as is the amino acid Theanine (it's in green tea, helps improve mental focus and clarity while reducing caffeine jitters and physical stimulation)

Here's a list if you wanna check it out, just shoot me a pm if any of you wanna try it out (and cover shipping)

Wow thanks for all that info!!!
I'm going to look into all this. So helpful, thanks again!

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
Dietary supplement stores have alot of answers for sure. Had a roommate who turned me on to these supplements called "insane brainz". Caffeine pills are great. On a good day they can keep me drawing for at least 3 hours.

Lol yeah their is of course meth and amphetamines. I've sat steady drawing for 12 hours plenty of times. But, it's draw backs are not worth it unless you're self disstructive and wanna deal with dehydration, disrupted circulation, addiction, a Swiss cheese brain, drawing a hand over and over again for 6 hours because, fuck scene, and plenty other down sides.

I'd think avoiding tv and social media, locking yourself away with your goal and avoiding sugar are key.

Haha I agree meth has too many draw backs. I mean adiril is meth for ADHD and is meant to help focus but it's meth!! So I rather not. I'll check out insane brainz!

I also agree locking myself up and just staying away from social media/distractions. And sugar I probably should avoid to much of it anyways lol
Thanks!

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
fsh oil and dmea, another fish-derived suppliment.... hell, just fish
good b-complex vitamins for energy, or foods rich in them
rhodiola rosaea if you can find it, one a those magic herbs like tulsi...

I'm going to eat fish tonight! lol
I'm going to start picking some of these herbs and supplements up.. see what I like.
Thank you!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads