sucking dicks for money? | Squat the Planet

sucking dicks for money?

JungleBoots

Reaction score
its something i have considered...

but its not something i would want to do regularly... for money that is...

venusinpisces

Reaction score
I'm not going to tell you what to do but just make sure to gain some other skills to fall back on for the future. And be careful who you go home with because there are dangerous people out there who like to take advantage, especially if you're young. Always pay attention to your intuition and don't go off with someone if it doesn't seem right.

• Agree
Reactions: Fuzzypeach
E

ent_ink

Also always tell someone where your going and with who. Arrange a meet back at a specific time either in person or by phone. That way if anything does happen they've got some information to find you with and possibly save your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Land pirate

thisisme

Reaction score
I'm not going to tell you what to do but just make sure to gain some other skills to fall back on for the future. And be careful who you go home with because there are dangerous people out there who like to take advantage, especially if you're young. Always pay attention to your intuition and don't go off with someone if it doesn't seem right.
not only are there dangerous people but you can get stds from oral sex too, so i mean thats kind of not worth the risk if you ask me, but hey its your life.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
is this thread real?! LMFAO . . . . .

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Never sucked dick for cash , but if your gonna do it theres two main rules.

1- Dont make eye contact
B- Dont let the balls touch

follow these rules aint it aint gay.

JungleBoots

Reaction score
I just had a dream last night actually that i was hitchin with a trucker and he offered 50 bucks for some road head.

I accepted.

But i dont think it was so much that my subconsious is a gay hooker in as much as i just havent gotten my rocks off in a while.

Nelco

Reaction score
so recently i was in a jam after getting robbed by a couple of mexicans... and i pretty much had to. but now i'm thinking of trying it more often as sort of a supplementary income source when travelling? thoughts?

right on

Reactions: roughsleeper

Nelco

Reaction score
watch out for the bumpy dicks though

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
not saying that i advocate such behavior but if it comes easy to ya then its a great way to get some food, cash, shower, or anything. try looking online though since its a TAD bit safer. adam4adam.com is good since it stores all messages that you've sent for a long while. manhunt.net is good too yet they delete old messages after a few days and theyre free accounts suck.

that is of course if this thread is legit.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads