stupid fucking hangovers

SineNomine

Reaction score
Powerade works for me. After 10 shots of jack, 5 hours of sleep, and having to walk a mile to work....it got rid of that pesky hangover within 30 minutes to an hour.

wartomods

Reaction score
i am super wimp with alcohol, even if i get a slight buzz going on at night when i wake up my bones feel like timber, and it shouldnt be that way because both my grandpas were heavy drinkers, wtf genetics :D

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i don't drink anymore, but when i used to, I'd wake up feeling very dizzy with a mild buzzy feeling in my head, slightly off balance, etc. Water is good, but especially the good part in water is any electrolytes it made have. For this reason, sport drinks like powerade and gatorade will help, because they're packed with the goods. Also, V8 is filled with goodness. I can vouch for V8 doing really great things. Ultimately, I'd recommend just learning to find excitement in things that don't involve ingesting such large amounts of alcohol that work towards destroying your body. I know that's not a popular idea, but I had to suggest it, because I've personally found more benefits to not drinking than to drinking. Either way, good luck with your remedies.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
To ward off hangovers, I'll drink a ton of water while I'm drinking. And after I'm done drinking and especially before I go to sleep, I'll drink a lot of water. I like Gatorade, too. When I wake up hungover, I think the best remedies are sleep, water, fruits...stuff that's easy on the body.

bmb

Reaction score
quit drinking and do lots of drugs...! no but seriously, I'd lay off the sauce for a bit, see how you feel after a few weeks. i quit cold turkey a couple months back, i was a serve alcoholic, 24/7(since i was 16, I'm 23 now), and no amount of hangover cures will do(or did) the trick. but, hey that's just my stupid fucking opinion.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads