stupid fucking hangovers

brobro!

Reaction score
i drink a lot and have drank a lot for a long time and never got hangovers, but recently every time i drink i wake up feeling like shit. words of wisdom?

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
The best cure for a hangover, is to start drinking again. That's what I've found

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
or what I like to do is drink a full cup of water before you start drinkin, then one after your done and then have another full cup of water right next to you to drink if you wake up in the night or as soon as you wake up. then when you wake up if you can stomach food. eat something starchy (bread, bagel anything with bread), it will help absoarb the left over toxins in your stomach. some people also take tylenol or advil before they go to sleep. or if they're really bad then start drinkin again.

mikey mayhem

Reaction score
i just quit drinking....when you wake up with a fucked up ancle, missing wallet, covered in mud, told you were in a riot but dont remember, your friend had to call 911 because you can no longer walk or function at all for the matter, and you have a huge fucking hangover then it might be time for a break.... fuck whiskey, and fuck anyone who says " you just need to learn your limits" i know what they are but sometimes they get pushed. so yeah the best cure i found was to stop.

LarZ

Reaction score
or what I like to do is drink a full cup of water before you start drinkin, then one after your done and then have another full cup of water right next to you to drink if you wake up in the night or as soon as you wake up. then when you wake up if you can stomach food. eat something starchy (bread, bagel anything with bread), it will help absoarb the left over toxins in your stomach. some people also take tylenol or advil before they go to sleep. or if they're really bad then start drinkin again.

This works incredibly well. Full cups before and after, plus an advil or similar before you go to bed (if you have it around and/or remember). Should work with just water though.

Good luck man, that sucks.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hangovers are from dehydration. so the water thing is right on the dot.

bfalk420

Reaction score
I just drink when I wake up......... We save half a fifth for wake up and it seems to help get you started so you can go out and make some money......also curbstomps are the shit in the morning.

sprout

Reaction score
I was going to start a thread about hangover cures on New Years Day.
However, I was too hungover to stare at the computer screen.

I like to start with a hot shower and then drink a lot of water or juice. Stay away from caffeine.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
oh a meal with protien allways helps too. ya know... something other than that crumbled up ramen in the bottom of your pack or that questionable chili. helps the hangover fuck off faster.

JahDucky

Reaction score
Keep hydrated....thats all i can say though its repetitious of other STPers.

steelcitybrew

Reaction score
Hands fucking down, joint in the mornning. Get rid of that head ache, and them stomach problems.

I just found when you get home from a night of drinkin shove your head under a tap and literally drinka s much as you can. Youll feel okay that mornin.

Im gunna go do this now
fuck

Franny

Reaction score
My grandfather (who puts bourbon in his morning coffee) told me when I was six years old- space your drinks twenty minutes apart and you won't get a hangover. That works to a certain extent.

Other than that, water.

When I have nasty hangovers I burn bread and eat it. Not just toasted, I make it black. It's just carbon like those chaser pills, and it absorbs some of the nasties that are still hanging around your digestive system making you feel like shit.

kai

Reaction score
i drink water in excess of what most people have said here.
at least a glass for every drink, plus before I go drinking I have a huge meal. drink tons and tons of water a couple liters in a night usually. I don't get as hammered this way but i always wake up feeling fresh.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
The only problem with spacing your drinks apart is you risk not getting drunk, you have to take it in faster than your body can process it for a good buzz..and ya lots of water while drinking and before crashing is key...a few advils never hurts either..god I love advil

CanoeTramp

Reaction score
2 aspirin, 2 vitamin c tablets, and a pint of water before going to bed, has always been my cure to prevent a hangover in the morning,

xbocax

Reaction score
You can either not drink orrrrrrrrrrr old mexican wives tale says menudo? idk i dont drink haha

Anyone tried drinking pickle juice?? In the morning or with shots, it works better than anything ive tried so far. Water of course is a good thing too.

mmmmmmm piiiiiickle juice :love:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads