Stronger than the rest?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well Morning to you all as well and ... I don't know as well. :D I have off today till next Tuesday with a PA trip this weekend so I'm just relaxing, but meeting a couple of local kids later as I have the one kid's guitars in my living room. Technically homeless but trying to help him out. And that's what I do - I'm a couch/helper.

oh and moving this to general banter forum as you people already have a post in introduction :D

GyspyDandA

Reaction score
Sorry she's just out sorts I fight her sickness she's bi polar . We lost A $400 dollar backpack for fire ffighting over this fight. We had I was just venting .

Action figures have bad days to..my heart is not plastic .

• Stupid
Reactions: Shwillam

DrewSTNY

Reaction score
Oh, man. That sucks. Sorry about the backpack; good thing it's replaceable.

Dealing with bi-polar is hard for those of us without it. Hopefully, you guys can work out some kind of system where she can either tell you she's starting to swing, or when you notice it, you can tell her she's swinging and she won't get mad at you for noticing.

Fortunately, I can read your post. I have a phone with dyslexia, too! :p

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads