Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Santa Fe, NM
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Shit. I wish I would've snapped the pic of the sticker I slapped in the Provo catch....

20181206_081013-jpg.47755_Stp sticker slapped thread_General Banter_Squat the Planet_7:09 AM

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
hehe - mine are at my desk at work. :) However visitors/travelers get some when they come through.

1544110617649-png.47756_Stp sticker slapped thread_General Banter_Squat the Planet_7:38 AM

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

siid wrote on Juan Derlust's profile.
"You're never so drunk you'd eat a plate of shit someone offered you" so how would u say that in spanish ??
feeling very, very lost and very, very lonesome. I don't know if I want to slam Xanax bars and sleep, run, or just start screaming.
Woke up pulling into Amarillo with a frozen water jug now to make the Memphis run through Tulsa
Visiting San Diego for first time in 22 years!
Leo
Been spinning my wheels in Anchorage lately. Looked after some much needed dental work at UAA. Some of it had to be put off for a week as I was in the dental chair during the quake. That was some day...
Officially been back at the base for 2 weeks tomorrow. Somewhere along the way, I feel like I shifted to an alternate reality. Shit's just been a different kind of weird.
My stuff got stolen out of my work partner's car. Nothing I can't replace, but it's disheartening how desperate people will get.
booking fligths tomorrow for another month long road and rail trip around southwest usa... so done with winter !

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
MagicBusArt