Still here... Nomad, Sideshow, Tim..... that's me. | Squat the Planet

Still here... Nomad, Sideshow, Tim..... that's me.

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
Haven't ran onto a damn person I met in real life on here yet.... thought I'd run through my history. Did a lot of time in Boulder a several years ago, rode trains from 2007 to 2009. Hitchhiked multiple times throughout my life. My tag was "Nomad," with the N a squatter's right's symbol, the O a peace sign, the A an anarchy symbol, w/ train tracks & a highway symbol underneath... you may find it under several bridges nationwide. I went by "Sideshow" for a while, while traveling through Cali. Spent time in Berkely, & the rest of the coastal Cali cities. I played acoustic guitar & sang, & played harmonica. Did some time in Arcata, best friend for a while was Joe Dirt. Rode freight through Colorado, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, & Southern Cali with Mikey (w/big pit Elvis) and Dirty Mike (oldschool FTRA cat, about 40, maybe 50 now). Is there anyone out there who knows me?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Darn - That's too bad! I've run into a few stp people now - but just cause they ran across me for the couch surfing - which is very cool. Keep an eye out a stp gathering I saw Matt writing about too.

Reactions: enocifer

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
birdsonthebat, are you a fucking bot? Say something intelligible!

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
Yeh I wish it was diff. It won't be.
Matt...I hope we meet someday. Maybe I should forget what Ditka says is football. look, I'm human, my nephew is a big time recruit. He is. My nephew has A shot at...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Birds, did you forget to take your medication?

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
Not a concept of what you're trying to say, birds...

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
Maybe she's on DXM.... I dunno, I been there before, hell, I'm drunk right now... I can't judge. Maybe you are real. Message me if you are.

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
Sheez that is Fucking funny. Got me. I went to the liquor store last night and bought a fifth of wall street, cheap blended whiskey. I am soooo Fucking hurting right about now. Whew! I haven't drank in a long time and wow did I get Fucking hammered.

Apparently I've got two cats coming over b/c I told some chica last nite that I'd take her gatos. I do love cats and I'd love to have them but she JUST called and said she was on her way with smokey and Craig Mack. Looks like I'm a pet owner.

That's soooo hilarious

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
Also...I have a giant rasberry on my knee and I can barely bend it. Must've fell pretty Fucking hard.

This is just a guess but it looks like I must've stood in the living room and did a 360 degree pee kinda thing. Why would I get drunk and piss on my own shit

Reactions: enocifer

birdsonthebat

Reaction score
And for what it's worth I stayed home and had allllllll that fun. I wasn't drinking and driving (thank goodness) and as far as I know I'm the only one that got hurt.
Dude I am beat the fuck up. Can't wait to do that again

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads