Star Fucking Hipsters

BrittanyTheBananarchist

Reaction score
hey thought u guys might like to know the star fucking hipsters are playing in PDX on the 29th of october. i think the tickets are around 30 bucks. im goin to it hahh. should be a sick show.
also the misfits are playing in medford OR on novemeber 8th. tickets around the same price.

BlewJ

Permanent traveler in a transitory world.
Reaction score
The Misfits are still around? Is Danzig still with 'em?

Poking Victim

Reaction score
Star Fucking Hipsters are playing at Studio 7 in Seattle on Halloween. Don't know if I like 'em or not, but I'll end up going if I'm not alerted of something more enticing.

scatalyst

Reaction score
ehhh.. sfh is kinda bland. loc and cv are a couple of my favorite bands though. i noticed a couple people are confused though, cause no cash has nothing to do with these guys. no cash does a similar skacore thang, but not really comparable. a spin off of no cash thats great is the mad conductor. mc devlin from mad conductor is featured on this track with the stupid stupid henchmen, another skacore band. check it out, its not bad.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads