St. Aug... to Denver

Fast Eddie

Reaction score
I am offering a trip in an RV from st. Augustine Florida to Denver Colorado leaving this Saturday. Can be one or two people, as long as they are chill...25’ camper, easy to drive if you are capable...
Yes I mean May 8th to arrive in Denver by Tuesday the 11th at the latest.

pokchop

Reaction score
I was planning a more southerly route. And I was hoping for someone to make the whole trip. What’s your plan?

Currently trying to make it down to nashville and trying to cover as much territory heading west as possible. Trying to get to the PNW. It's been rainy and crumby here the last several days, and havent had much luck in the way of transportation.

Fast Eddie

Reaction score
Currently trying to make it down to nashville and trying to cover as much territory heading west as possible. Trying to get to the PNW. It's been rainy and crumby here the last several days, and havent had much luck in the way of transportation.
PNW? Sorry I’m new

Fast Eddie

Reaction score
I will keep you in mind... wasn’t heading up that way, and really would like someone to make the whole trip. I should be in at Augustine by 3:00 pm, then picking up an RV and heading to Denver. Nashville isn’t part of the plan, but I can give you a definite answer tomorrow.

Reactions: pokchop

pokchop

Reaction score
I will keep you in mind... wasn’t heading up that way, and really would like someone to make the whole trip. I should be in at Augustine by 3:00 pm, then picking up an RV and heading to Denver. Nashville isn’t part of the plan, but I can give you a definite answer tomorrow.
Right on, if can cool. If not, no biggie. Either way have a great trip. I'll keep an eye out for your update.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads