Squatting while scared and alone | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Squatting while scared and alone

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
Quite a familiar aspect of life you're experiencing at the moment. There's many things in your posts that resonate with my own anxieties.

I returned to Denmark two weeks and a half ago, and for me squatting amd dumpsterdiving was purely and solemly great. I had confidence and felt safe.

Then I was offered a job, I accepted it and started he next day. Then I had a job, and all of the sudden my lifestyle had to change. So I found a room at a girls flat, and she's super tidy clean and bringing dumpsterdived food to hers feels wrong.

Now my anxieties are completely based upon the fact that I am afraid of loosing what good I have been given. And that is probably the same thing that you're assuming with having a squat. Because how much do you want to put into something you might loose on a nights notice, or less.

Squatting is much like being a traveller, risking that someone will steal your backpack. Just that what you'll loose is more permanent, but the risk is similar.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads