Squatting scene in PVD?

D

Deleted member 14481

Oh Providence Squatters! WHERE ARE YOU?

I still don't have any hands on squatting experience, but I heard that's a thing up here in Prov. I finally have a camping backpack, so I'm one more step ready, and I'm feeling more confident about it! I'd still rather squat with a group than alone, at least the first few times. And, it's still cold out, so I would feel more secure with more heads thinking than just my own.

But, if that's just not the case and I do have to squat alone to get the wheels in motion for my own experience, anyone have any tips and tricks on the area? I just got in last night, but I can tell it's a major artsy place. I feel like that should work to my advantage, but it remains to be seen.

D

Deleted member 14481

UPDATE:

I'm found out the squatting scene in Prov is mostly in "Ottown" on "Otville" or something like that. It's east near the Financial neighborhood, which is the Italian neighborhood.

Gypsy McNomad

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I'm found out the squatting scene in Prov is mostly in "Ottown" on "Otville" or something like that. It's east near the Financial neighborhood, which is the Italian neighborhood.
You mean Olneyville? Did you find a spot yet? Alot of people set up tents by the tracks off union ave or cranston st

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads