squatting/finding shit hole to fix up in filthy philly | Squat the Planet

squatting/finding shit hole to fix up in filthy philly

D

Deleted member 21288

Looking for comrades to squat with or find cheap shit house in Philly.

Currently staying in Brooklyn but can catch the bus any day.

Will be searching for an ideally long term house or building to fix up... set up rain water collection, plant a garden, maybe even invest in a welding set up, yada yada, etc...

Actively on the search rn, hmu if this sounds interesting to you.

Last edited:

daydreamsociety

Reaction score
Crazy. Three of us are literally doing this in a month. We should prob stay in touch ... my ultimate plan, if enough of us eventually come out that way, is to find one of those practically uninhabited ghost towns outside of the city; all of us move in there and take over a derelict home. Once we account for more than 50% of ghost town's population, we can even elect our own people to run the local government and stuff. Then they really couldn't stop us. But, yeah... let's keep in touch on this, as we may be neighbors soon and can exchange tips n tricks. =D

CouchPunx

Reaction score
I’m currently stranded in Omaha but headed to PA as quick as possible. Happy to help out, would love to find a spot that’s got enough people that I could leave my shit there without worrying about people stealing it. I recommend the kingsessing neighborhood.
When are you planning to come down? Have you already scouted some spots?

Reaction score
So, yes I'm still in Philadelphia due to old friends and went camping with a great little group of anarchists, punks and eclectic label defying individuals. Now I'd like to connect with new friends . Group meetup? (Proper social context) Up for anything!

MxEx

Reaction score
Crazy. Three of us are literally doing this in a month. We should prob stay in touch ... my ultimate plan, if enough of us eventually come out that way, is to find one of those practically uninhabited ghost towns outside of the city; all of us move in there and take over a derelict home. Once we account for more than 50% of ghost town's population, we can even elect our own people to run the local government and stuff. Then they really couldn't stop us. But, yeah... let's keep in touch on this, as we may be neighbors soon and can exchange tips n tricks. =D
Come to McDowell county wv. All derelict houses

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads