Squatting Augusta, GA | Squat the Planet

Squatting Augusta, GA

artfuldodger

Reaction score
Anyone bummin around downtown Augusta, GA? I've got a dope squat here. No way of knowing how long it'll hold for, but if things fall through, I know of other spots. This one's a loft right on Broad St with rigged electric and some furniture, including clean mattresses. Hardwoods, chandeliers, even a working fridge. I'm seeking safety in numbers. Hmu if you wanna talk. We can grab a beer on me.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
why not post some pics of your squat? omitting anything that could identify it's location of course :p

Myatezhnik

Reaction score
Anyone bummin around downtown Augusta, GA? I've got a dope squat here. No way of knowing how long it'll hold for, but if things fall through, I know of other spots. This one's a loft right on Broad St with rigged electric and some furniture, including clean mattresses. Hardwoods, chandeliers, even a working fridge. I'm seeking safety in numbers. Hmu if you wanna talk. We can grab a beer on me.

Been a minute since you posted this. Guessing you’ve moved on. I’m in Augusta. Getting ready to hop or hitch out of here soonish. Where’s this squat you speak of?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads