Squatters airlines

Hobacalypse

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone wanna get a huge group of nasty ass people together and scare the shit out of some people on airplanes, Runs a little risk of gettin' into trouble but if your all clean and nothin' on us we should be able to have some pretty coool fun 10,000 feet up in the air

Reactions: Nelco and 0ddity

swillback

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I are doing the same thing. Haven't showered in a month or so, in Olympia right now.. flying out to Mass for a festi. Only reason doin' the flight shit is I'm on probation. With spanged money of course!

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
if your going to do it do it right get about 10-20 people half guys, have ladies. and insted of joining the mile high club just break out in a mass orgy in the middle of the of everyone. cuz anything less would just be sad.

Reactions: 0ddity

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime

blacklines

Reaction score
interfering with a flight crew is a felony they can level at pretty much anyone for things as simple as disobeying a command from a steward(ess)... Not really recommended given the "OMG TEH TERRORISTSSS!!!!" mentality that seems to abound at the moment.

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
Ya, sounds fun. Just make sure you got money for commissary, and an attorney.

Withoutatrace

Banned
Reaction score
Are you morons out of your minds. You will be violating Federal Law!
“They can just put you down anywhere” Yes and charge you a massive amount for landing the aircraft.
So beside doing twenty years you will be owing $1000s!
Hobacalypase, you write” “i'll just act like a retard or a crazy”
No need to act, you are a retard or a crazy, especially a retard.
I know its late to answer this post, but some retards never change and might still act like retards at this time.

Reactions: Doobie_D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads