Squatter/Hitch Hiker Chilling in Los Angeles

Reaction score
My name is Graham Graffin and I'm a 20 year old male with a passion for good music, fun times, and traveling. I'm still kind of a newb at hitch hiking and I've only lives in two squats so any information on how to do either helps a ton. I also aspire to train hop sometime in the future but havent built up the courage to do so yet. Any info on that would be appreciated too. So far, I've just started traveling a few months ago and have had some interesting experiences. I'm currently on the streets in Los Angeles and I was hoping I could meet up with some other traveler/squatter types in the area (or elsewhere) I don't know too many people and I'm tired of being a loaner so feel free to hit me up. I'm a relaxed dude and I get along with just about everyone so I hope to hear from you soon!

Kamil

Reaction score
allo mate, im in upper orange county floating among buena park, anaheim, cypress, fullerton, and long beach (which is la county), i make trips up to LA but idk if/when ima live there (or make it mah roaming grounds). do u hav a phone foo? i can help you out wi medical/legal advice and informing you about shows/protests, n im privy to alot of little schemes but im new to it all myself in comparison to many others.

Reaction score
allo mate, im in upper orange county floating among buena park, anaheim, cypress, fullerton, and long beach (which is la county), i make trips up to LA but idk if/when ima live there (or make it mah roaming grounds). do u hav a phone foo? i can help you out wi medical/legal advice and informing you about shows/protests, n im privy to alot of little schemes but im new to it all myself in comparison to many others.
Hey man. Thanks for getting back to me. I've just been spanging and hanging out around Santa Monica and Venice for the most part. There's like nothing going on aorund here though so I might try heading out towards OC. Anyways my phone number is 1-202-304-2914 feel free to call or text anytime. I'm always looking for like minded people. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Cristian

Reaction score
yo, i'm gonna hit you up on your cell phone, i'll see whats up with ya/where ur at
cause i need a road dog and i'm down to go wherever..
i've ridden a couple freights before and hitchhiked kind of a ton. i'll hit you up homeboy

Kamil

Reaction score
my celly cell is 1 714 345 1761, upper O.C. is coolio, therz sum neat shit in fullerton and nearby long beach is action packed. wi the riots in anaheim the past week there could prove to be sum revolutionary fruit afoot. i totally dig santa monica and venice, in fact, another trip toward venice may be in order for me n my street family.

Reaction score
yo, i'm gonna hit you up on your cell phone, i'll see whats up with ya/where ur at
cause i need a road dog and i'm down to go wherever..
i've ridden a couple freights before and hitchhiked kind of a ton. i'll hit you up homeboy
Right on dude. Feel free to hit me up whenever. If my phones off I'll be sure to call back the same day but it should be on. I'm tryin to hop some freights and hitch hike too. I just get bored as hell when I do it alone. So yeah I'll be around. Hit me up.

Reactions: Cristian

Kash

Reaction score
Hey Graham! Are you still around los angeles? It would be tight if we could meet up. I'm relatively new to drifting. I've been homeless for maybe only half a year now but just couch surfing locally around the Thousand Oaks, and Westlake Village area. I'm looking to get out of here and on the road with a road companion. Oh my number is 1-805-657-6443. Call or shoot me a text and maybe we can meet up and start a killer life on the road. Peace out man, hope to hear from you!

Algerninny

Reaction score
whoa I like what's happening in this here thread...new to StP myself and after taking a year off to figure shit out, higher education (at least at this point in my life) STILL seems like a waste of time and money and brain juice. I'd rather be doing this.

currently on the east coast though...slightly inconvenient. but hey if I end up on the other side in the next week or two and you guys are still around I'd fucking chill with you dudes

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads