Squatted industrial unit London | Squat the Planet

Squatted industrial unit London

Komjaunimas

Reaction score

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
nice place. I'm not trying to be a dick but from the outside shot you posted. It took me about 2 minutes to find your squats location using the info on the signs. I don't want anyone to ruin your new home, so maybe take that one down. once again no offence. I am only down the road in brighton and I am not about to come ruin your day, i doubt anyone else will either but there are idiots out there.

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
UPDATE:

As title says... 3 weeks later https://picasaweb.google.com/105296608060004400832/3WeeksLater?authkey=Gv1sRgCNes_fa5qsq9DQ

4 days after opening a guy in his late 20's with a suite came, said nothing...
6days after openinga woman owner came, had a small talk... took our number
7 days after opening cops came, talked a bit, took our number...
random cops came atleast 2 more times... nothing special

If we will still be here ti'll 20th of july, there is a 3bands hardcore punk gig + drum n bass thru the night happening in our place, gonna post details later...

Reactions: West

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
seriously I wasted my time with my previous words of don't give your address away and now you're actually being "naughty"...
https://picasaweb.google.com/105296...key=Gv1sRgCM6W2YD6lriYogE#5887801987245670050

carrier bags with addresses, WTF?

Apart that you seen that one photo of a building with an adress, which i took out. From where can you assume that those bags are from that place? I can get a shedload of bags of any company, they just leave boxes on the street. Just chill...

+ we had court already, waiting for notice from bailifs ..

This much is obvious.

Not after couple of bong hits, its not...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads