Sqauts or communes in England: I want to know you!

pencilandpaper

Reaction score
I'm looking to get away for a few days and hopefully meet some like minded folk. I am in London at the moment and would like to stay somewhere within England, preferably the southern part. If there is anyone living in a squat or knows of a squatting community where I can stay for a few days I would love to get in touch. Ideally I'd like to be away from the city, so maybe any sort of communal farm or something in the countryside would be great.

I am very fond of Brighton, and was initially planning on going there. I know there is a squat somewhere near Hove as I've been to a party at the house. If anyone can get me in touch with such people who won't mind having me over it'd be great.

Also if anyone has any ideas or is interested in going on a little journey with me, please don't hesitate. I'm just super bored here, don't have many friends and really need to do something.
Cheers.

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Many of my frieneds from east europe are living in Enfield, London N13. In january me and my friend should also come. There aren't much place there, but a thriend already located a house with electricity, phone, and hot water in that neighbourhood so with a little work well fix everything that needs fixing and gonna live there. If you wanna know more PM me. If you wanna meet up PM me in January

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads