News & Blogs Sports Authority Closings

A

Adnil

Ha! Thanks for sharing ::smug::

We should make this thread for cheap deals of all sorts (online and in store) since it seems a handful of kids are always needing to gear up either for the first time or to replace a loss and can always use a discount of some sort.

Itvo

Reaction score
Yes indeed. A place called Ollie's Discounts just opened up and has many good deals and they offer free coffee in my local store. According to cashier lady, they are on the East coast but are moving fast. I got fishing gear at better prices than walmart and they have deformed duct tape for 1 dollar/60 yard. Their tarps cost cheap too. They have all kinda of stuff. They even sale carpet. Has anyone made any gear from roles of carpet? That may work as a liner for sleeping bags?

I say that Goodwill is the most useful store since we talk of this topic. They may not have what you need but they have what you would use. If that makes sense. And they have books. They also do color coded weeks where you get .5 on all prices with that color. My dogs have spent my cold nights warm from goodwill quilts that cost 5 dollars.

Last edited:

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Watch for a glut of SA merchandise to hit Ebay a few months after liquidation.

Reactions: mightyb

Will Wood

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place to put this, but I've come to believe that the old external frame backpacks are better than the new internal frame fancy packs. If you see one free or cheep, get it and try it out.. peace

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads