Spencer and Flow | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Spencer and Flow

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
I'm okay man. Things are working out pretty well.

I used to be Cheetahs road dog and he was known for doing shit similar to this.
Yeah, short, skinny, darker, big nose, of pakistani descent. It doesn't surprise me at all.

We know yo. Were hiding money from us and lying about how much you made because we saw you get mre than you said and u had

Lol, two of your lies are incompatible, why would some "rich kid with all of his dead dad's money" need to hide money from you?

Last edited:
Reactions: ByronMc

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
We know yo. Were hiding money from us and lying about how much you made because we saw you get mre than you said and u had. You seriously souldnt ride trains becaus. you dont know whatt youre doing and almost died bailing the train and we Were only ddoing 10 mph!! Perhaps you should find other ways to travel im sure money aint no issue. If you know whats best for you youll stay off. these rails, OOGLE!

You have no right to tell someone to stay off the rails,or anywhere,that's not yours ! You have shown me,that you did take things,that were not yours,which is so uncool ! But know only too well,you wouldn't try it with me, or anyone else,who stands their ground ! See ya !

Last edited by a moderator:

Evie217

Reaction score
Oh dear. I met Spencer in Nashville. Kicked it for the three days I was there. It was fun. I got hyped up after slams and moshin at punk house show and split ways. I was angry hype drunk which is not my personality btw and he wanted to relax. I was the asshole. Meh to be honest wish I left on better terms

Reactions: ByronMc

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick update here. Have heard from several people that they brag about the shit they stole from me.

Met another kid in Richmond who Spencer decided was an oogle... He had to have a piece of his skull removed. I'm told that "nobody fucks with him anymore" as he's one of the 'classic oogles' who blows up spots by being a drunken idiot, starting fights, etc.

Met another kid in DC who got rolled for all his shit by them. Apparently they're professional housie muggers. (I say that half jokingly) he was waiting to catch out when they rolled up on him. Same story, were cool with him for a bit, then kicked his head in and took off with all his shit.

Kal

Reaction score
This is why I travel alone. Don't get me wrong I like to meet new people and have traveled with one other person but as Johnny Cash said I keep my eyes wide open all the time. And if you jump me I will raise all types of hell I don't like to fight but that doesn't mean that I won't.

Art101

Reaction score
This is exactly why I have always traveled alone.I dont need the dramarama.Im not paid to care.There are 2 sides to every story and there is no excuse for ripping off someones shit.Who made you Lord High Poobah to decide who is an oogle and who isnt.Those that protest the loudest are usually are what they are screaming about.

LostPirate

Reaction score
wow. Seems like they are pretty stand up guys if not twisted & wrong in their execution.

I get accused of being an aggressive cocky fuck myself, especially since I can be cocky, have a sarcastic sense of humor & a Boston accent. I find it almost impossible to talk with people from California & other west coast places, since they are usually so overly sensitive, flakey & have different socio-economic upbringings. They now embrace poverty but were born into middleclass suburban households. They are usually polar opposites from east coast kids who grew up in inner cities like Philly, NY or Boston. We tend to have an edge to our personality from lifelong daily fighting, conflict & confrontation over race, ethnicity, religion, style, clothing, footwear, neighborhood, etc.

Street smarts experience dictate when people are feeling you out to gauge who you are as a man, traveler or determining if you are something else entirely. This happens on the road, in jail & in other instances where unknown people meet & feel each others out.

Zim, perhaps you weren't exactly upfront with them & somehow offended them by accident. Maybe they are so jaded that they think everyone with a few dollars is some rich fat cat. I see lots of people that feel entitled to others things & feel proud to be filthy, crusty & broke.

That shouldn't be a green light to rough him up & rob him. Who knows if he gets ssi/ssdi or just likes to keep clean, was drunk or just having a bad day. I am clean & I have decent gear try not to be a know it all but am damn also confident in myself & know what I have done & where I have been. I generally share food/booze with those in my company & treat most I meet with respect. That is once the introduction & feeling out dance is done.

I don't subscribe to gaining street cred & or punk points with crust. That shit don't mean much to me. Their are more poseurs out there that dress in the usual crusty traveler uniform & don't go anywhere.

Seeing as they left your shit their perhaps this can be a learning experience for you all.
Seeing that you weren't gonna keep his shit then why run him for it? What would have happened if he called the cops & you guys went to jail & your dogs got put to sleep while you were locked up?

It would have been more fucked up but also justified since you guys were out of line first.

Im right fuckin there with you dude, you knocked it out of the park. Im from Bmore and dealt with the same shit on the West Coast. People didnt necessarily think i was cocky, but they didnt understand how i communicated and didnt comprehend not being flaky. I hate flakiness. A lot of people didnt respect other peoples shit or boundaries either. Its not as much a west coast east coast thing, its more of a how people learn shit and how they grew up learning shit

LostPirate

Reaction score
im not talking about this drama, btw, kid just said some shit i liked about how it is being from the east coast and kicking it on thewest coast. Dont bring me into this shit. Ive heard about some of the parties involved being schwag,, so people be civil to them but dont let them suck you into their shit. We dont know what happened, but something did, so protect your neck, but dont pas harsh judgment without personal experience

Reactions: briancray

Primitive

Reaction score
Ahhh... its shit like this that makes me glad to just be rubber tramp ;) the only drama that goes on with me typically is outlandish scenarios i think about in my head that never actually happen to me. Oh the good life...

Reactions: Mankini and Durp

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Im right fuckin there with you dude, you knocked it out of the park. Im from Bmore and dealt with the same shit on the West Coast. People didnt necessarily think i was cocky, but they didnt understand how i communicated and didnt comprehend not being flaky. I hate flakiness. A lot of people didnt respect other peoples shit or boundaries either. Its not as much a west coast east coast thing, its more of a how people learn shit and how they grew up learning shit
Amen

last time I was in Seattle got mobbed by the crowd and over sensitive band members alike at 'the office space' on similar grounds -- I kept hands and mouth to myself like a gentleman all night.. they just didn't like me. And I grew up there, I'm from wa. Just to drive the point.

It's just youth culture, and some kids never grow out of it.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads