Spanish | Squat the Planet

Spanish

bani

Reaction score
what up, i'm latin, grew up speakin spanish/spanglish. let's talk! i'm going to ecuador next summer (where my mom's from) and need to speak more too. i speak spanglish naturally but most people dont get it! i mean non-latin friends..pm me or whatev. ciao!-b.

Double-A

Reaction score
i know a wee bit of spanish. i took 6 years of classes, which doens't even add up to 6 months of being immersed in spanish speaking culture, but i could help out with some grammar issues and such. pm my ass.

Spinelli

Reaction score
Cool! I took classes when I was in grade school but forgot most of it, I can sorta read it but I can't keep up with speaking. Mostly I just wan't someone to snail mail or email back and forth with conversations so I can learn it more naturally.

elokupa

Reaction score
what up, i'm latin, grew up speakin spanish/spanglish. let's talk! i'm going to ecuador next summer (where my mom's from) and need to speak more too. i speak spanglish naturally but most people dont get it! i mean non-latin friends..pm me or whatev. ciao!-b.

spanglish rocks! the other day some guys were jogging and i heard one say "corre mas fast tu motherfuckin puto!":D

Reactions: sucuri

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads