soooo sounds boring as hell but.... north dakota anyone?

phoenixbound

Reaction score
I think imma be heading from phoenix up to williston or somewhere close in ND to try and get me some of the fat stacks everyones makin cause of the big oil boom. This shit is ridiculous, my boy trucked his ass up there a month ago and hes makin 20 bucks an hour at tacobell lol. Anyone wanna road dog with me on this excursion

Reactions: Mankini
R

river dog

i been listenin to the NPR and this shit sounds mighty fine. i only have 2.5 months before next semester so maybe not...give it 20 yrs and you'll have yerself a nice lil ghost town

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
this summer I'm thinking about coming out with my tribe. anywhere with oil like that you're gonna see serious money to be made. in fact, spots with oil are the only places doing real well despite the depression; look at AK, texas, alberta canada

R

river dog

west texas oil wranglers
ND is better at the moment for that line of work. some fuckin people drill for natural gas on my acreage in louisiana. only ca$h is real, haha

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
might be heading up to williston.... from Baton Rouge... but like so many other plans I have made this year, that might change... I have a truck... gmc sonoma... but I am broke as hell

E

Earth

North Dakota sounds like a good place to head to just to get away from people, which is now my main goal in life.
But for some reason, I'm still having this fixation on either India or Indonesia (which directly contradicts my "going to a place thats got nobody living there" plan...)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads