SOCKS! Redhead

dprogram

Reaction score
Anyone tried the dickies work ones? Seen em but didn't want to blow the cash... I wonder if you can get away with trying on socks at a Wally World then just forget to take them off?

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
I know a kid that does it with boots. Those timber boots. Like the cheap work ones. He's only been caught once and he lied and said he forgot which ones were his. Hahaha

acer910

Reaction score
Anyone tried the dickies work ones? Seen em but didn't want to blow the cash... I wonder if you can get away with trying on socks at a Wally World then just forget to take them off?
yeah they are pretty good, i tried the crew ones. havent tried the long ones. they leave TONS of black lint stuck to your feet though so i dont really fuck with em. but the bottoms are padded and you can tell the difference.
i usually just stuff socks down my bibs in walmart, the work wear isle is a perfect place to steal

Ravenhood

Reaction score
Nothin' like a new, good-quality pair of socks! I bought a pair for 7$, 80% wool - The most I've ever spent on a pair of socks but damn I'm tired of wearing out shitty socks in less than a month and I'm not going to travel with 5 pairs of socks so I think I'm gonna buy another pair...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads