so im curious.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck this thread, and fuck everyone in it.

Say: "What do you guys think about Slab City?" or "How do you feel about Slab City?" or "What are your personal experiences in Slab City?"

If you ask a stupid question like "what is it?", something that's easily searchable online, then you're going to get "google it." You're on the computer already, just go up to the little search bar, type in Slab City, then ask a more specific question.

cxR - "...fat, retarded low-lives..."

menu

Reaction score
too much about this. its always argued and never goes anywhere. fuck it.

K

katbastard

slab-city11.jpg

my house

eclipse

Reaction score
ha ha, the slabs. i've been trying to get there's since july. passed by it twice on the UP line, everytime I try to get there something comes up and I dont make it. right now im stuck in fucking clovis new mexico in a blizzard. the slabs are the promised land. go there. i've met so many travelers on there way there and I wish like hell I was but i'm going back east to the girl I love. maybe i'll bring her back...

K

Kim Chee

I think its funnier than shit that people seem to think the OP is a guy. How about a more feminine shot? Titties perhaps? Nah, forget that I'll be scarred.

Never forget to Google, its easy to remember because it rhymes with oogle.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads